My First Experience with Yes Style

I always browse YesStyle.com. They carry so many brands, items, styles, everything o.o So, naturally, I was ecstatic when I finally made my first purchase! I decided to choose the Color-Block Hooded Baseball Jacket. I swear, I've had that jacket in the "Saved Items" for the longest time.

That being said, I was disappointed when it came. It has nothing to do with Yes Style though. It's my fault for not noticing that the fabric of this jacket wasn't the sweatshirt like material I had hoped for. Instead, it was a satin-like material.





Needless to say, I was so sad! My first purchase via Yes Style was a bust, but I don't blame them. I did write to them and ask if I could exchange it for a different varsity jacket that had the fabric I wanted, but they said they couldn't do that.

It ended up working out for the best though! Yesterday, I went to Forever 21 and bought a jacket similar, but black. The quality isn't top notch, but it was only $17 and I paid $35 for the Yes Style jacket (including shipping). 





The fit is really nice and I love it. I want to wear it everyday LOL. Unfortunately, it's close to 90 degrees here today. 

Maybe I'll wear it anyway,


No comments :

Post a Comment