Dark vs. Bright














I found these chiffon, draped, open-front cardigans from Bonton the other day. I've never been a fan of the store, but I struck gold because they're having a big 70% off sale. These chiffon beautifies were $58, but on sale for $6.95. *_* Amazing.
I liked the black, bird print one best, but now that I wore the geometric pink one, I like that one too!

On a random note, I wish there were more hours in a day. There is so much I want to do and not enough time! From working almost every day, to seeing friends, to school preparations, there's not a lot of time for the insignificant little hobbies I want to do (Catch up on Game of Thrones and Mad Men and finish Dragon Age: Origins on PS3.) Le sigh. I should stop complaining.

xo


5 comments :

  1. I'm really loving those draped cardigans - the patterns are subtle but eyecatching at the same time! And your highwaisted shorts are the perfect complimentary bottoms :) I can't believe what a steal of a price they were 0_0 you hit the jackpot! It's great that you got different patterns and colours, I usually just buy all of the same colour haha -_- There is definately not enough time in the day, goodbye social life. Have a lovely week Keri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your kimono chiffon cardi's! they look gorgeous on you!! you've got legs for daysss girl!!!

    did you get that pink pyramid bracelet @ f21?? i have the exact same on in teal!! wish i had seen that pink one it's such a cute color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely outfit, very ladylike and sweet - this is just my style! :) x


    D a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
    ps. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you won! :) Enter to win artwork by Mui-ko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessing over both of those cardigans!! you have great style!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your chunky bracelets and the birds print drape.

    I wish there were more than 24 hours a day coz there are simply too many things I wanna do.

    ReplyDelete