Luxury Blogger Award

Wow, again truly honored! The lovely, gorgeous Kat awarded me with the Luxury Blogger Award. It means so much to me. Thank you so much darling! ♥ I'm such a big fan of her blog.


Luxury Blogger award rules:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
7 Things About Me:
1. I'm the kind of person who keeps their problems to their self. I love venting to my journal..hah.

2. I want to travel the world. There's an endless list of all the places I want to go before die. Right now, I really want to go to Africa and Canada!

3. I have a lil bro, Hunter, and he's 12. Annoying (as all brothers are) but I love him:) He's a good kid.

4. I have never been skiing, snowboarding, or ice skating. I know, there's something wrong with me. Actually, I've been kinda saving the first ice skating experience with a special guy :3 How cute would that be?!

5. Despite my clumsiness, I have never broken a bomb. Knock on wood o.O

6. I listen to every kind of music. Not as much k-pop anymore though. I've been digging R&B, rap, soul, and indie lately. :]

7. I wish I could read every book in the world! That's one of the reasons why I cannot wait for Summer.

Now, to share this award with 15 others:
Everyone, I honestly persuade you to go follow these lovely people. ^^ Each of their blogs are creative, thoughtful, and unique in their own way. I love them!

Thank you once again, Kat! You have no idea how much this means to me!
And, 100+ followers?!?! WOW. I love you guys. I never expected even 10 followers, let alone 100. Expect a lil giveaway soon :3

사랑해,
Keri
x

18 comments :

  1. Thanks for the award babe! Goh mah woh~ xo
    Your hair looks so healthy...! :D

    I also want to travel the world- if only I would have that money to do so! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh honey, thank you so much!! this is soo so sweet of you to consider me :) Africa and Canada are BIG on my lists of places to travel! Also, Laos and Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award keri ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award, babe. I really do appreciate it! I looove reading your blog. You're very thoughtful and insightful in your writing, and not bad to look at either. Pretty girl! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're quite welcome! <3

    Ahh, those seem like amazing places too *_* I want to go everywhere hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it?! Lol! All I do during class is pick out my split ends (I know it's bad).

    I know! I wish I had money :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good you express yourself through your journal. It's better than keeping it inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww!!! thank you sooo my lovely sister!!!! :) really apretion it!!!! love it very strong~~~!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nooo, thank you girl :)
    Lovee ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you, keri! :D i really appreciate it!

    i wish i can read all the books in the world too. there are tons of books on my nightstand waiting for me to have some time to read --- i can't wait for summer! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww, tenchu Keri for dropping by my blog and sharing me this wonderful award...appreciate it a whole lott!!! tenkyush...^_^

    ReplyDelete