Current Obesessions

Hello :]

Well, first of all, this is going to be a mix of the most randomest things ever.

I did CL inspired makeup this morning! I was that bored :) I personally think that CL is the most talented woman rapper in the K-Pop business (Male: G Dragon fo sho). Not only that, she is such an inspiration. Beauty, talent, strong-willed. Love her!
After that, I just put on red lipstick and took more photos, hahahaha. Camwhore.


Last weekend, I went flea market shopping! So much fun. Went with my mother, aunt and grandmother. My family cracks me up :) I didn't get anything though! Such a shocker. If you're seeking knock-off designer bags/jewelry/sunglasses definitely hit up a local flea market!



My current obsessions:



Dark metallic nail polish. Not only does it scream Fall, but my wardrobe tends to be black oriented. No matter what, I think black looks the most flattering on everybody!

Forever 21 Sparkling Charcoal Nail Polish


Bruno Mars. I just got his CD, Doo-Waps and Hooligans. He's truly amazing! His songs fit his voice perfectly. I listen to "Grenade" over and over :)

Bboy! I joined breakdancing club and oh my.. So much fun! It's every week, and one of the guys will teach my 3 friends and I different moves. So far, we've learned top rock, six step, three step, seven step, indian step, coffee grinder, cee cees, and a few others. Although, I'm not a pro, I feel so accomplished after each session!! Plus, it's a great workout~

Harry Potter. Oh my god. Who is going to the midnight premiere November 19th?! ME!! I am so excited! The movie looks. . . there aren't even words to describe it. Epic, just epic.


10 comments :

  1. mmm dark metallic nail polish = love!

    and I'm not going to the midnight premier, because I have work in the morning :( but I am going after work! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that dark metallic nail polish! It seems like dark nail polishes are in now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that polish is fun!
    I love going to flea markets..such fun!
    totally agree with you about G-dragon haha
    Breathe and Heartbreaker are my favorites of his :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love CL too! She's so bad ass on stage but super cute off it. (haha! I used watch 2ne1 tv) lol Anyways, love the nail polish..very fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, me take me! My boyfriend does not want to see it. =(


    besos,

    ML

    Would love for you to say Bonjour at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  6. CL and GD are mos def my bias, too. I think they should be together :x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you're so pretty. : )

    I love the nail colour.

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. i luv your polish:)
    Thanks for dropping by & following.
    Kisses,
    g

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me, me take me! My boyfriend does not want to see it. =(


    besos,

    ML

    Would love for you to say Bonjour at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that polish is fun!
    I love going to flea markets..such fun!
    totally agree with you about G-dragon haha
    Breathe and Heartbreaker are my favorites of his :)

    ReplyDelete