About me ^^

I was sitting here trying to think about what to write so I decided to this little survey/about me thing :) So, here we goo

Posing with pocky....^^

My brother and I

A

B - Bed size: A full? haha, randomness.

C - Chore you hate: Poop patrol! We have a fairly
big, fenced in backyard, so we just let my dog roam. It's always a pain. =_="

D - Dogs names: Smokey. He's 6 years old, a lhasa poo, and the love my life
Hahaha

E- Essential start your day item: My laptop! Facebook, youtube, dailybooth, twitter! I usually watch an episode of Korean Drama too ^^ Asians are such networking freaks.

F - Favorite color(s): Hm... I like the rainbow :p

G - Gold or Silver: Both, but I tend to wear silver more.

H - Height: 5'1! I'm a shorty, I know u.u I'm Asian LOL

I - Instruments you play: My vocals, but even that's not impressive either ^_~

J - Job title: Student, yeahyuh. Haha, and I also volunteer at this zoo (more on that laters).

K - Kid(s): O.o I like to think that this is going to be my future kid though.. ^^

L - Live: On the East Coast! Holla~

M - Mom's name: Linda. I was adopted from South Korea. My birth name is In Joo Pak. hehe :P

N - Nicknames: Ker, Ker-bear, Strawberry LOL there's more but their jokes with a friend

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never. Which is surprising because I am extremely clumsy!

P - Pet Peeve(s): Obnoxious & rude people. It doesn't make you cool so why would you take your anger out on others? *sigh*

Q - Quote: “
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others." (Audrey Hepburn)

R - Right or left handed: Right!

S - Siblings: One little brother, Hunter. He was adopted as well. Dongseng tends to be annoying (purposely no doubt) but he's a pretty cool kid ^^

T - Time you wake up: I'm a morning person. I sually get up at 7:30 but I go to bed from like 12-1 -_-"

U - Underwear: Depends. I love VS! I like being comfortable though.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Broccoli! I wish I liked it, but... I don't haha. The only way I can eat it if it's frozen and amongst other things to cover the taste. I love veggies though!

W - Workout style: Exercise videos! I do this 7 minute one every morning. It's amazing! I also love yoga. It's so relaxing and feels amazing. Honestly, I wish I could wake up and jog around my neighborhood but I can't get over the awkwardness of it.

X - X-rays you've had: Just my teeth, I think...

Y- Yesterdays best and worst moment: Best: Movie night. I watched Harry Potter for the first time ever o.O! Worst: ...Nothing ^^ Yesterday was a good day.

Z- Zoo Favorite: Polar bears :) I kinda perefer the aquarium though.


P.S: Sorry the photos are jumbled in there. I attempted to space the photos out several times and it was being stupid u.u

6 comments :

  1. I do yoga, too, but I'm impressed that you work out every morning, even if it's just for 7 mins! Can I ask at what age you started facebook? Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being healthy and fit is so important! It's not bad because I enjoy it. Actually, I was really hesitant to make a facebook because I was never really into the whole myspace craze. In the end, My friends convinced me to and I made it at the end of last Summer. I've only been on there for a year now. I think it isn't smart for anyone 13 and under to have one. haha, what's the point ^^
    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoyed reading this post. thanks for sharing.

    xoxo,
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi saranghaeyo, thanks again for dropping by. Btw, this is a cute blog \(^^)/ and i think ur eyes are pretty. =p

    ReplyDelete