Fashion: Summer to Fall Transition

Long time no see ^.^;;
It has been crazy busy! I started school not too long ago so that's been taking the majority of my time :P I find that I always talk about the weather. . (The topic is habitual, I can't help it). We haven't had rain in ages or so it seems like. This lake nearby is completely dry ;_; I feel bad for the fishies. Today, I was inspired to finally post this because it just started feeling like a nice autumn day out. Cool & breezy. I missed it.



The piece I'll be working with is this eyelet, cream colored lace skirt that I purchased from Forever 21 at the end of the Summer. I think it was about $15.

The first outfit was my first day of school attire! The night before, I was stressing out about what I should I wear :3



H&M shirt

Forever 21 skirt
Forever 21 belt (It came with a different skirt)
Forever 21 locket
Old Navy silver flip flops


When I bought this skirt, I didn't think I would actually wear it for the summer. I purposely got it to wear in the Fall ^^ I replaced the cool gray shade to a warm, deep brown.


Forever 21 long-sleeved shirt
Forever 21 skirt
Payless knee-high socks
Payless (American Eagle brand) boots



This a close up picture of the necklace I paired with it. Gorgeous, yeah? ^^ It's from this costume jewlery company called Premier Design. My aunt used to sell it so I have a lot of their things. This necklace is called tuscany.

Again, I apologize for my unintended extended absense. Oops~!

4 comments :

  1. OH HAIIII! Hahaha. Herro. This is Cheri (obv) -- just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know I find you so purdyyyy! *_* So proud to have you following me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the skirts+boots+knee socks combo!! There's just something about it that's so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the skirts+boots+knee socks combo!! There's just something about it that's so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete