My Addiction: Korean Dramas!

If you're Asian, you prolly know all about Korean Dramas... If you are and don't... Shame on you! Tsk, tsk. ;P

Basically, K-Dramas are the equivalent of American soap operas with A LOT more innocence. Wikipedia pretty much sums up the story line. "These dramas typically involve conflicts such as single and marital relationships, money bargaining, relationships between in-laws (usually between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law), and often complicated love triangles while the female hero usually falls in love with the main character who may treat her badly since the beginning, instead of the one who always cares for her."

If you're a newbie to K-Dramas, please, don't let that discourage you! In my opinion, I think each drama is different and unique and it's own way.
True, the story lines might be similar but the twists and turns differ. For a new drama watcher, I recommend You're Beautiful. It has a great story
with CUTE guys

To show you all how much of I dork I am, the first picture is a list of dramas I watched that's hanging in my room. I even drew a picture symbol to represent each couple. HAHA!

Overall, Korean Dramas are full of: romance, agony, hatred. Trust me, if you're anything like me, you will get hooked! LOL ^.^

6 comments :

  1. I stopped watching 'You're Beautiful' after the fourth episode bc I got side-tracked.... D: I need to get back on that hype, especially since Yonghwa is in it (he's my favorite out of the whole cast).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to watch some but where on the internet? or will I have to get dvds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out dramafever.com & mysoju.com
    They both have english subtitles

    I never bought a dvd.. :p haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that drama :D Anyways, you should totally see 제빵왕 김탁구 or King of Baking. It's not the "typical" korean drama. It's kinda has action, romance, suspense, major drama & some good lessons. It was actually one of the high rating dramas in Korea. I mean, it's done now but yeah... you can find it on mysoju or dramacrazy.net :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped watching 'You're Beautiful' after the fourth episode bc I got side-tracked.... D: I need to get back on that hype, especially since Yonghwa is in it (he's my favorite out of the whole cast).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to watch some but where on the internet? or will I have to get dvds?

    ReplyDelete